The optimum price
It is essential for your company to know what selling price can lead to the highest sales figures, and how the price affects the buying behaviour of your target groups. To find this out, we offer you all the established methods of pricing and sales research.
Some of our methods in the field of pricing research:
- Conjoint analysis
- Shelf conjoint
- Subjective pricing using the Gabor-Granger method
- Van Westendorp’s Price Sensitivity Meter (PSM)
A unique conjoint technique based on our virtual Leading Edge shelf produces results that have been proven to be better and a more realistic reflection of the market, allowing you to profitably optimise the pricing of your products.
- Surveys that are closer to market realities in competitive environment
- Better estimate of pricing effects leading to more accurate results
- More reliable basis for decisions